Roswell Firelabs Classes and Event Policy
- All events taking place at Roswell Firelabs should be formally approved and scheduled on our Events Calendar located on roswellfirelabs.org.
- All event attendees must RSVP through our website.
- Do not participate in a class for which you have not registered or paid for.
- Consult the calendar to be mindful of when events are occurring, and plan accordingly.
- If a class is posted on the calendar in advance, you should not be surprised if parking and availability of the space is limited.
- Do not repeatedly interrupt classes or events; this is not polite towards those participating in or conducting the classes.
- If class participants/instructors take issue with you doing something in the same space as their class, you should respect their activity and come back later.
- If you are teaching a class, do not directly collect registration fees. All registrants should pay online/in advance unless otherwise arranged.
- Please show up on time.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after any classes for which you are the instructor. This includes cleaning work areas, tools, and equipment.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that you close any doors or windows that you may have propped open.
- If you would like, we will pay you for your classes on a 50/50 split of RSVP costs, minus any material costs on our end.
- You must have a PayPal account to get paid, as this is the most convenient way for us to pay you. After your class, email us your PayPal email or link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Failure to follow the above rules may result in withholding of any class compensation due to you, at our discretion.