So you want to teach some classes...
Great! If you have ideas on what classes you want to teach, please email email@example.com with the following criteria:
- Date/Time of the event
- A detailed description of the event
- Registration Fee for Members v. Non Members
- Materials Cost or itemized Bill of Materials
- Are there any materials that attendees need to purchase/bring separately from the class registration?
- Area Needed (Bay/Classroom/Outside, etc.)
- Recommended Age Groups
Please follow the following guidelines when conducting a class.
- Please arrive slightly in advance of the scheduled class time.
- Unless otherwise arranged, all attendees need to pre-register for events via the Roswell Firelabs website.
- Please have all attendees, including yourself, sign our Release of Liability Waiver. For individuals, they should sign and print their name, then click DONE in the top-right corner of the page. For families, have the parent/guardian sign on behalf of up to four minors at a time using the additional fields.
- If your class takes place on the shop floor (AKA the big room with the garage doors), please ensure that everyone wears close-toed shoes and eye protection.
- If your class works with sharp objects, chemicals, or hazardous equipment, always have attendees wear appropriate protective gear/clothing.
- Clean up after your class is concluded. If trash cans are full, empty them into the curbside bins. Clean trash bags located in the restroom cabinets.
- If any equipment is relocated during your class, return it to the original operating location.