So you want to teach some classes...
Great! If you have ideas on what classes you want to teach, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following criteria:
- Date/Time of the event
- A detailed description of the event
- Registration Fee for Members v. Non Members
- Materials Cost or itemized Bill of Materials
- Are there any materials that attendees need to purchase/bring separately from the class registration?
- Area Needed (Workshop Area/Classroom/Outside, etc.)
- Recommended Age Groups
Please follow the following guidelines when conducting a class.
- Please arrive slightly in advance of the scheduled class time.
- Unless otherwise arranged, all attendees need to pre-register for events via the Roswell Firelabs website.
- If your class takes place on the shop floor (AKA the big room with the garage doors), please ensure that everyone wears close-toed shoes and eye protection.
- If your class works with sharp objects, chemicals, or hazardous equipment, always have attendees wear appropriate protective gear/clothing.
- Clean up after your class is concluded. If trash cans are full, empty them into the curbside bins. Clean trash bags located in the restroom cabinets.
- If any equipment is relocated during your class, return it to the original operating location.